- How can I make a booking for a taxi?
A request for a booking can be made in any of the following ways: Telephone from the UK on: 01189 321 321 or from abroad on +44 1189 321 321, Complete our online booking form, Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you arrange for transfers other than airport trips?
Yes, we can arrange weddings, shopping trips, sightseeing tours and transport for a series of business visits and meetings. We provide prestige vehicles from executive saloons and MPV's for individual journeys or on an hourly or daily rate basis at very competitive rates. Please call the office on 01189 321 321 for a quotation.
- Do you have account facilities?
Account facilities can be arranged subject to status. For further details please either call us on 01189 321 321 or email us at email@example.com
- How do I pay for my journey?
Payment can be made in 2 ways: Cash Sterling (£), Amex, Visa, Master Card, Maestro, Solo & Visa Electron (all card payments are subject to a 10% handling & processing fee).
- How do you process card payments?
Card payments are processed through the PDA in the car. We do not store any credit card details except the last 4 digits and expiry date. For security reasons all other card details are anonymous to the driver and Loddon Cars.
- Must all bookings be made in advance?
It is advisable that bookings are made at least 24 hours before your journey, however, last minute bookings can be accommodated depending on driver availability, day and time.
- Do you charge different prices after midnight?
Our prices are flat 24/7, except on Christmas Eve/Day and New Years’ Eve/Day.
- Is there a cancellation charge?
We do not charge for cancellations if they are done with sufficient notice. For airport pickups we need at least 2 hour’s notice. For local pickups we need 30 minutes notice.
- How long will the driver wait for me at the airport?
We ensure that a passenger is given sufficient time in which to leave the terminal. After a flight has landed, the driver will wait for a maximum of 1 hour after the flight has landed. If, however, an agreement between the driver and passenger can be made via telephone/SMS to wait further, then this can be accommodated. Please note that waiting charges will apply after the first hour.
- Is there an extra charge for waiting at the airport?
All of our quotes include up to 1 Hour waiting time after the flight has landed. After 1 Hour an excess charge of £15.00 per hour applies at 15 minute intervals (or part thereof).
- What happens if my flight arrives early/late?
All flights are carefully monitored using either the internet, iPhone/Android Apps or by telephoning the airport. If your flight is early/late, rest assured, our driver will be there usually before the flight lands.
- How & where do I meet my driver at the Airport?
The driver will meet you in the arrivals hall of your landing terminal by the designated pickup points*. A Loddon Cars name board will be clearly visible displaying the customer contact name.
- Is there a charge if I do not show up for an airport pickup?
Unfortunately there will be a full charge for the pickup including any extra waiting & parking.
- Is smoking permitted in the vehicle?
Unfortunately, new UK regulations as of 1st July 2007 do not permit smoking in any of our vehicles.
- Do you carry animals in your vehicles?
Unfortunately we do not carry any animals other than guide dogs for the blind.
- Do I need a baby seat?
Although not law (in a taxi or private hire vehicle) for children under 3 years of age, we would still recommend (irrespective of journey) that for the safety of your child to book an appropriate sized child seat.
* Designated pickup points for Heathrow Airport:
- T1 (domestic) – Arrivals Hall
- T1 (international) – Costa Coffee
- T3 – WH Smith
- T4 – Costa Coffee
- T5 (domestic) – Giraffe Bar
- T5 (international) – Costa Coffee